Psyllium Husk…a natural, gentle aid to your digestive health.
Dieticians recommend that we should consume at least 35 grams of fibre per day in order to maintain healthy digestive regularity. To keep this digestive regularity we need to stop the build up of toxins in the digestive tract. Because Lewtress Psyllium Husk contains only pure, natural dietary fibres, these built up toxins can be easily eliminated. Lewtress Psyllium Husk is also non-abrasive unlike other fibre products such as breakfast cereal, which means that it is suitable for those with a sensitive bowel.
Psyllium has advantages over other sources of fibre due to its ability to reduce flatulence and bloating. It may also be recommended by a physician to help soften stools and reduce the pain associated with haemorrhoids.
Using Lewtress Psyllium husk before meals provides a feeling of fullness reducing hunger cravings. Psyllium is one of the simplest, healthiest and most effective herbs for weight control.
For an ultimate detox, combine the use of Psyllium with Chlorella and also Bayberry complex if required.
The benefits of Lewtress Psyllium Husk
- Promotes a healthy bowel.
- Can help ease many inflammatory bowel and digestive disorders.
- Suitable for those who have intolerance to wheat.
- Can be very effective at reducing cholesterol levels.
- Has a cleansing action on the gut wall promoting more efficient absorption of nutrients.
- Vegetable capsules, suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Manufactured under strict GMP controls.
- 100% pure, natural ingredients.
Suggested intake: 2 capsules once or twice a day, with a glass of water or fruit juice.
Lewtress products contain NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, chemical excipients, binders, fillers and no added starch, sugar, salt, lactose or gluten.
Lewtress products are totally additive-free supplements of medicinal quality and are also totally free from ingredients that have been genetically modified.